There are a number of ways to get familiar with BrowserCMS. These include:
- Reference Guides - The general 'how to' articles. A good place for new users to learn what BrowserCMS has to offer and to create projects.
- APIs - The Complete API documentation for BrowserCMS.
- Wiki - A place for community generated documentation and helpful tips. (GitHub Wiki)
- Mailing List - Where the community Q&A happens. (Google Groups)
- Report a Bug - The place to post confirmed problems, bugs or new ideas. (Github Issue)
See our Presentation from Acts As Conference 2009 to see some of the insight into how BrowserCMS works.